VuMAP is a feature-packed online mapping application with easy to use, built in tools to measure, draw, compare imagery year over year, and research property information.
Enhance your customer service capabilities, reduce accrued costs and streamline your sales process by quoting customers quickly without making costly site visits.
Soil descriptions for Southern Ontario describing slope classes, Canada Land Inventory (CLI) rankings, stoniness, drainage class, and texture for all soil components.
Streams, permanent and seasonal water bodies; hydrography information derived from Ontario base mapping, plus aquatic ecosystems information.
Parks and nature reserves in Ontario, plus terrestrial ecosystems descriptions.
Google Maps and Google Street View
Familiar tools to help you navigate to your location. See the ground level view and overhead perspective at once.
- Import, Export and Overlay Your Own Geospatial Data
- Measure Distance and Area Over the Photo
- Draw, Annotate, and Save Your Own Features
- Compare Vintage Photo and Detect Changes Over Time
- Query Data Layers for Additional Information About a Feature
- Transparencies Allow Two Layers to be Viewed Simultaneously
- Unlimited Access to the FBS Library
- Cut Down on Time Consuming Research and Site Visits
- Simple, Intuitive Tools, No New Software to Learn
- No Hidden Costs or Bandwidth Limits
- All Data Stored in the Cloud
- Free Trial Subscription
- Data Continually Updated