Access a base layer of aerial imagery and elevation contours served directly into your desktop CAD or GIS software.
Bandwidth sharing lets everyone on your team benefit. No need to store, manage or process vast datasets when using MapCast.
MapCast Connects With Software You Already Use
An orthophoto is an aerial photograph geometrically corrected such that the scale and overhead perspective is uniform, enabling users to measure true direction and distance.
Compare With Satellite | FAQs
Laser pulses from aircraft are used to collect point clouds from the reflected pulses. The point cloud is used to create digital elevation models depicting the bare earth.
Compare Elevation Mapping | FAQs
- Current and Historical Imagery, Plus Contour Elevations
- Imagery Projects on the Fly to Many Datum and Coordinate Systems
- Coordinate With Remote Co-Workers to Access and View the Same Data at the Same Time
- Online Access to Detailed Real Time Bandwidth Usage Reports
- MapCast works with a variety of desktop applications including AutoCAD Civil and Map 3D®, ArcGIS, MapInfo, MicroStation, and Google Earth™.
- Automated Email Alerts and Notifications Regarding your Account so you Never Run out of Bandwidth
- Connect to all First Base Solutions Services With the Same Username and Password
- NEW DATA
- Perform complex geospatial tasks with the benefit of a high quality photo base layer.
- Unlimited Number of Users
- User Management and Administration Interface
- Connect to any one of MapCast services
- Web Mapping Service
- Tile Mapping Service
- Web Mapping Tile Service
- Virtual Earth
- 100% Uptime and Connectivity, On-Demand, 24/7
- Use FBS Data in Hard Copy Form up to 11″ x 17″