• 0

If my property is outside the regulatory flood line, does this mean I can develop the land as I wish?

Viewed 376 Times 0 Comments

In the course of having your development application approved, you may need to apply for a Development, Interference with Wetlands and Alterations to Shorelines and Watercourses permit if your property is adjacent to water or near other significant natural features. You’ll need to contact the TRCA to interpret how the regulations apply to your development application specifically.
Read More

Was this answer helpful ? Yes (0) / No (0)

Leave a Reply